Amazon Search

God gave my sister cancer

I'm in a hotel room as I write this. My 7 year old sister died of leukemia a week ago. A lot of relatives came to visit my family and everything was going relatively well. Then one of my uncles said in a not-so-quiet voice that it was my fault that my sister got sick and died because I'm an atheist. I'm usually pretty in control of my emotions, and my uncle's a lot bigger than me, but at that moment I didn't care about any of that. I punched him and didn't stop till 4 people dragged me off him. After that I left and booked myself in a hotel. I've barely stopped shaking. Just had to find a way to vent the remainder of my anger.

If 'God' is too much of a coward to confront me directly and chooses to go after my kid sister instead, it's beyond me why anyone would worship him.

Edit: Thanks for all the support, first time I've smiled in a while

submitted by /u/ShowerHandell to r/atheism
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2P4v0kU