Amazon Search

I got a girl deported because we got into an argument.

Years ago I was browsing Facebook one day and I saw a girl I went to high school with arguing with some other people. I was browsing through the comments and noticed they were all using some really incorrect terms and had some really bad misconceptions about the topic. I wanted to hop in there really quickly and just clarify the terms they were using and show then what terms they should be using so we could have an informed debate.

She got so mad at me and told me that I was trying to discredit her and make her look stupid. She made a Facebook status about me in a long rant and was making some pretty hurtful claims. She then blocked me so that I couldn't respond to the claims.

I made a fake account and added her as a friend again and found an old status that she made about how her parents illegally brought her over the border as a child. I submitted the photo of her status to a few government agencies and then finished out the school year and forgot about it. She never came back from summer break and some of her close friends mentioned that she had been deported with her family.

I regret doing that because she couldn't speak Spanish because her parents wanted her to live here and truly be an English speaking American and now she is in a country that she doesn't know and she can't speak the language well or at all.

submitted by /u/skynet_throw_away to r/confession
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2Pg8khv