TIFU by joining my girlfriend’s sister in the shower
Long story short, my girlfriend (18) is getting her license next week so I have to pick her up to go to my house and drop her back off at her place (40 min round trip).
Last night I dropped her off at midnight and she wanted me to stay since I had work at 6AM and my workplace is down the street from her house.
My girlfriend and I regularly shower together at her house. She woke up and told me she was going to take a shower, and left the room, thinking I was going to sleep a little longer. To surprise her, I slyly walked into the bathroom and stripped naked. She was humming in the shower and I thought it’d be funny to scare her, so I opened the shower curtain, penor hanging loose, and yelled “surprise!!!” To my shock, it was her sister, and she screamed at the top of her lungs. I stood there for a second trying to process what was going on and just yelled sorry and ran out butt naked.
My girlfriend was in the kitchen and thought it was hilarious when I explained, but her sister and I haven’t made eye contact since and haven’t said a word to each other. Fml.
Tl;dr - walked in on my girlfriend’s sister naked in the shower thinking it was my girlfriend.
Edit: She’s 18 as well.
Edit 2: A lot of people have posted questions so I’ll answer them here. Her dad isn’t really involved in her life and doesn’t care what she does. She’s turning 19 next month and her sister recently turned 18. Her mom is really chill about us showering and having sex, they even talk about our sex life together which is pretty weird but my girlfriend is really close to her and her mom loves me. Her mom is catholic but not very strict about her religious views and doesn’t force her religion upon her kids.
[link] [comments]
from reddit: the front page of the internet http://bit.ly/2QcqL3P
Post a Comment