Amazon Search

Men of reddit, how often do you miss being in a relationship?

I'm not sure what I'm yearning for, but I'm currently travelling somewhere in Europe, all alone. Everywhere I go now, whether it's the airport, my hotel, walking down the street, etc, I constantly notice couples and "love". Weird that I didn't really notice this back at home.

Just as a backstory, I got cheated on (5 year relationship) by my ex about 3 years ago, and ever since then I've never dated or been in a relationship. It was a traumatizing experience at first, but then as time went on, I really started to enjoy my own company and didn't even want to be in a relationship.

But this trip has me thinking otherwise? I mean, I'm not sure if I miss being in love, or just having a companion, but I'm yearning for something and I don't know what.

Have you guys felt something like this?

EDIT: Okay, wow, I did not expect this post to blow up like this. I can't wait to read every single comment. You guys are amazing!

submitted by /u/positivemale to r/AskMen
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2SRU3pq