Amazon Search

AITA for cutting off someone who kept calling me a pedophile

Ok, so allow me to preface this by saying I am not attracted to children

That said, at work we have a customer who comes in quite often, he's a teenager, he looks about 19, I offhandedly mentioned he was cute, he's athletic, and was informed he was 15.

Well shit, my bad, he looks older for his age, but I'd not make a move on a 15 year old.

An ex co-worker was present when I was informed of his age and now just will NOT shut up about it, calls me a pedo (jokingly I think but I'm honestly not sure). I no longer am willing to serve them as a customer unless I am forced, another co-worker says I should just get over it, but honestly even if they are joking, them saying that and having the wrong person overhear it could really fuck up my life

submitted by /u/UmbralApocrypha to r/AmItheAsshole
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2AL3Nd8