Amazon Search

Ever have a kid in class show up and realize it’s an exam day, then gets up and leaves in a panic?

I’m sure you’ve seen a kid like this before at the college level. Just straight up not prepared but always around? Met him a few years back, he was in 4 of my classes. He was always surprised when an exam hit, he sat next to me one day and asked if there was an exam on account of everyone having a Scantron in front of them. I told him yes, there’s an exam. He literally got up and left. Didn’t take the exam. Next exam rolls around, he seems to know what’s going on because he brings a Scantron. Only a Scantron though. No pencil, not even his backpack or anything. I luckily give him one.

He started complaining to me a few weeks later that he was failing and the professor was out to get him. I saw him around off and on through the years. I hope he got it together.

submitted by /u/SpicyHashbrowns to r/college
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2zxsCJA