Amazon Search

I found out my high school bully is dead and I'm ecstatic

Couple days ago I found out that the guy who bullied me all throughout high school died, and honestly i couldn't be happier. My friends all tell me I'm terrible for being happy, but they have no idea what I went through because of him. He almost drove me to suicide and knowing he's dead just makes me feel better. I feel bad for his parents and I'd never wish that upon anyone to outlive their children, but I just can't help myself.

Edit: Since it's coming up a lot i just want to clarify. I never wished death upon him, I know he was a terrible person and did terrible things, but I never wished the guy was dead.

Edit 2: For those asking or wondering how he died, I dont know. I assume it was drugs or alcohol because the obituaries never stated anything nor was it explained on social media. I also made the assumption off of what his personality was like.

Edit 3: Thank you for the gold kind stranger!

submitted by /u/ZodiacDestroyer to r/confessions
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2QaIVGv