Amazon Search

I was an extra in the James Bond film Goldeneye (1995) as a soldier.

Hello Reddit, my name is Garry Raleigh, I live in London and currently work as a manager in a furniture store. Before all that, I took a small career into acting since it was a dream for me when I was young and gullible. I have only took acting as an extra in 2 movies though which were Tom and Viv and of course Goldeneye. The only scenes however I filmed in the movie were the chemical plant and the archives as a soviet soldier attempting to eliminate the protagonist. My son who watches the Bond movies wanted me to make this so I can give my input since I already told him everything about filming in the famous movie but he now wishes for me to answer anything you all might have.

So lay it on me lads.

submitted by /u/graleigh1970 to r/AMA
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2FRQlJZ