Amazon Search

To the lady who let me be the first one on the plane

Thank you. You're 94 years old and had countless surgeries (that she told me about), but our brief conversation before boarding turned my whole day around.

I just happened to sit next to you because you had the last available outlet to charge my phone, however when I told you "my bf isn't nice to me and others sometimes". You told me to get out. That you left an abusive ex 40 years ago with three kids and that "I made it out. And met a better husband after that." You told me I'm a smart, nice girl and there's other who deserve me too. Then because of your disability said for me to come on the plane with you "to help you" as you gave me a wink.

Thank you. I came home to said bf, and I know what I have to do. Your daughter and you live in Seattle. Maybe this will somehow get read to you.

TLDR: sat next to a lady who go priority boarding. She let me on with her and told me to leave my bf of 7 years

Edit: update: wow. I had NO idea this would make it to the front page, I always see other OP's saying that but didn't think it would be me. I'm taking time to read every comment (and it's scary how you all seem to know exactly his behavior.. as if it is really abusive). Thank you. I'll update everyone more once I'm more independent

Edit again!: I am so in awe of the support and love and messages I've received. I'm in tears with the feeling of support. Thank you all and I'm sorry if I can't respond to each of you. Sometimes you feel so alone on the internet and then there's days like today where I know there are so many beautiful souls out there, just like our 94 year old queen 👸🏻

submitted by /u/Lolipop_throwaway to r/TwoXChromosomes
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2QpgxzS