Amazon Search

You’re a piece of shit

You’re a father. You promised your daughter you would never beat her in anger. You broke that promise and hit her hard enough that her screams filled your house and she couldn’t sit for days. Hit her so hard that she still has welts on her. You tell me “I barely touched her.”

Fuck off.

She’s 17 and a half years old yet you still treat her like she’s 10. You constantly gaslight her to the point where she questions her life. You claim you love her but never listen to her issues. You acted confused when CPS came to your house twice, when she ran away twice.

But oh no I’m the bad guy? (To clarify I’m his daughter’s boyfriend.)

You’re jealous that your daughter loves me more than you? Maybe you shouldn’t have cheated and ruined your family. Don’t fucking act like I’m the problem.

Seems like everyone is fine with her hating herself, but as soon as I step in and help. The entire family wants to blame ME for all of her issues.

She was molested for a piece of her childhood and you said she needed to stop acting like a victim. You selfish hypocritical shithead.

How about we start with you?

You’re a piece of shit.

EDIT: I realize I worded this weirdly. I am her boyfriend.

submitted by /u/ur_GFs_plumber to r/TrueOffMyChest
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2zDZYGH