Amazon Search

What's up with "Goblin Slayer" and why is it freaking so many people out?

Jesus Christ this is getting our of hand. 10/10 r/SubredditDrama material

Just got a PM saying this shit's on the front page. Please make it known I'm not a rape apologist, and this type of bull doesn't turn me on. Jesus Christ though I'm confused.

I wake up with my twitter feed full of people who are going on and on about this anime called "Goblin Slayer" and either about how horribly shocking it is or how everyone scared by it is some dumb pansy or something. The perk of fiction is that you can choose what does and doesn't happen, and can construct a meaning behind it, but people are going on about violent and sexual content in an anime? There must be something seriously screwed if it's racking roughly 200 tweets just today.

submitted by /u/CoachSDot to r/OutOfTheLoop
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2EhNnxK