Amazon Search

If a women hits a man, he has every right to hit her back.

I don’t agree with the saying that a “man should never lay his hands on a woman” and that women are the weaker gender as justification. A man is shamed for “getting beaten up by a girl” and for hitting a girl. I think this covertly sexist mentality normalizes violence against men and empowers abusive female partners. If a woman hits a man, he has every right to hit her back or take the high road if he prefers but should not feel obligated to do so.

EDIT: I absolutely do not condone violence against anyone and I find the comments advocating for violence against women appalling to say the least. I’m just annoyed by the double standards when it comes to physical assault and fighting back. Also, I don’t believe it’s mainly due to the size difference as some people claim. Would you say the same thing if the attacker was swapped by a similar-sized male or does it become fair game then?

submitted by /u/BoosaTheSweet to r/unpopularopinion
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2QNHA4u